%100 Güvenli Rezervasyon
Yerel para biriminizle ödeme
3,5 milyondan fazla bilet satışı
1. Tower of London (Londra Kulesi)at Tower of London (Londra Kulesi), Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Per, 29 Şub 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.593,30
2. St Pauls Cathedralat St Pauls Cathedral, Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Sal, 4 Haz 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 998,20
3. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterat Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Pzt, 11 Ara 2023 - Paz, 31 Mar 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 6.893,10
4. Churchill's War Roomsat Churchill's War Rooms, Çar, 13 Ara 2023 - Cmt, 7 Ara 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 2.783,10
5. Madame Tussauds Londra: Öncelikli girişat Madame Tussauds Londra: Öncelikli giriş, Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Cmt, 7 Ara 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.304,00
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Stüdyo Turuat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Stüdyo Turu, Sal, 12 Ara 2023 - Cum, 27 Eyl 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 4.079,50
7. 2’si 1 Arada Paket: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2’si 1 Arada Paket: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Cmt, 7 Ara 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 2.422,70
8. London Eyeat London Eye: Zamanlı Bilet, Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Cmt, 7 Ara 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.147,40
9. Madame Tussauds 2023at Madame Tussauds - Offer 2023, Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Cmt, 7 Ara 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.167,90
10. Wicked the Musicalat Apollo Victoria Theatre, Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Paz, 15 Ara 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.768,60
Get direct access to Westminster Abbey and dive into over 1000 years of british history! You see the Coronation Chair, visit the tombs of the kings and queens and learn all about the church with a free multi-media guide. Westminster Abbey is one of the world's greatest churches and is an essential part of any trip to London!
- Get direct access via the north door to Westminster Abbey
- Explore over 1000 years of british history
- See the Coronation Chair
- Visit the tombs of the kings and queens
- Experience the Poets' Corner
- Look at the incredible architecture
- Learn about the church with a free multi-media guide
Detailed stained glass windows in bright colors that shine in the sunlight. Statues and former clothes of the royals inside the display cases. Tombs with beautiful crowns. Westminster Abbey is not just one thing, as it represents over 1000 years of british history!
Westminster Abbey is an architectural masterpiece from the 13th to 16th centuries and also an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The latter is not without reason. Inside you find the tombs of the former kings and queens as well as their clothing and even the Coronation chair.
Since 1066 every Coronation and numerous other royal occasions, including sixteen royal weddings, have been held and celebrated here. Today it is still a church dedicated to regular worship and to the celebration of great events in the life of the nation.
On your way through the church you find wonderful art pieces, that represent the royal history, stunning statues and countless memorials to the famous - one of them is called Poets' Corner, where 100 poets and writers are buried or have memorials. Among the famous memorials you find at Westminster Abbey are Jane Austen, Isaac Newton, Charles Dickens, Laurence Olivier, William Shakespeare and Charles Darwin.
This ticket comes with a free multi-media guide, through which you learn more about the church's fascinating history.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail. Simply print it out and bring it on your tour.
- Please note that it's only allowed to book a maximum of 10 tickets for Westminster Abbey.
- Please be aware Westminster Abbey is a active place of worship and is therefore sometimes closed for special services and events. Opening times are subject to change at any time. You are advised to check opening times before your visit.
- Westminster Abbey is closed to tourists on Sundays. On Sundays and religious holidays such as Easter and Christmas, the Abbey is open for worship only. All are welcome and it is free to attend services.
- Besides the languages displayed here on the page, the multi-media guide is also available in Vietnamese and British Sign Language.
Child (0-5): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for date and time.
Muhteşem: 4.5 – 90 yorum
One of a kind.
"Along with St. John’s Co-Cathedral in Malta, Westminster Abbey is the best Europe has to offer."
"Die Tickets haben wir im Voraus online gebucht und konnten ohne Anstehen die Westminster Abbey betreten. Die Kirche selbst ist absolut sehenswert und durch den Audioguide erhält man interessante Infos. Definitiv eine Empfehlung!"
Simone Cum, 24 Kas 2023
"Fantastisk flot kirke "
Lene Per, 23 Kas 2023
Ein gelungener Tag
"Viel Geschichte auf einen Fleck. Viele Informationen. Endlich konnte man sich das ganze vorstellen."
Sebastian Cum, 6 Eki 2023
"Tolles Erlebnis-alles verlief unkompliziert!"
Claudia Per, 5 Eki 2023
En çok satan
Bilet faturası çıktısı
Please check the booking calendar for date and time.
- Entrance ticket to Westminster Abbey.
- Multi-media guide.
20 Deans Yd Westminster, London SW1P 3PA
Rezervasyonunuzla ilgili yardıma mı ihtiyacınız var? Sorularınızı yanıtlamaktan memnuniyet duyacağız.