100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, th, 20 feb 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From TL 129,50
2. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, wed, 19 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From TL 243,70
3. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, wed, 19 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From TL 1.028,40
4. Versailles Express: Gardens with audio guideat Versailles: Versailles Express, wed, 19 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From TL 222,60
5. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essential, wed, 19 feb 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From TL 844,90
6. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, wed, 19 feb 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From TL 1.217,30
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, wed, 19 feb 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From TL 452,00
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , th, 20 feb 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From TL 383,10
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, wed, 19 feb 2020 - sun, 17 may 2020
From TL 486,10
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, wed, 19 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From TL 445,40
Big Bus Tours Paris
Explore Paris' top attractions at your own pace with Big Bus Tours! Enjoy this Paris sightseeing tour by day to discover the breathtaking heights of the Eiffel Tower, the historic grounds of Le Louvre, the impressive Arc de Triomphe and much more.
- Discover Paris with the Big Bus buses
- Choose between 1 or 2-day tickets or the Night Tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise to your ticket (Deluxe)
- Receive a free map of Paris
- Get a discount booklet with great offers and tips
What can I expect?
Explore Paris by Bus
This unique city tour with Big Bus includes more than 50 key points of interest all around spectacular Paris. Experience the beautiful avenues, stunning architecture and picturesque views from an open air bus.
Hop on or off at your leisure to create your own customized sightseeing tour around the city.
The tour includes an informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through Paris and its attractions.
You can also choose to join our 2-hour non-stop Night Tour and see the city's famous landmarks beautifully illuminated in the evening.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus and start exploring Paris. The Night Tour departs from stop #8 at 8:15pm in the winter season (29 October - 31 March) and 9:15pm in the summer season (1 April - 28 October).
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days. Your Night Tour ticket is valid for 6 months.
How long do the tours lasts?
The Red Route lasts 2 hours and 20 minutes and the Blue Route lasts 70 minutes. The Night Tour lasts 2 hours.
What languages are the tours operated in?
You'll get an audio guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic or Korean.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.6 – 11 reviews
Caroline mon, 30 sep 2019
"Bella esperienza, tutto perfetto come sempre"
Ezio wed, 18 sep 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM (depending the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
The Night Tour departs from stop #8 at 8:15pm in the winter season (29 October - 31 March) and 9:15pm in the summer season (1 April - 28 October).
Classic tickets include: 1-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris.
Premium tickets include: 2-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris.
The Night Tour tickets includes a 2-hour non-stop bus tour with audio guides in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
Deluxe tickets include: 2-day tickets for the Red and Blue Big Bus Tours’ routes in Paris + a 1-hour scenic cruise.
Big Bus Tours Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.