%100 Güvenli Rezervasyon
Yerel para biriminizle ödeme
3,5 milyondan fazla bilet satışı
1. The Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute Ticketsat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute, Pzt, 11 Ara 2023 - Sal, 4 Haz 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.228,90
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Last-Minute Fast Trackat Colosseum Last Minute Priority Entrance with Optional Gladiator Arena, Paz, 10 Ara 2023 - Cmt, 6 Oca 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.417,80
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Pzt, 11 Ara 2023 - Cum, 5 Oca 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 2.203,50
4. Borghese Gallery: Skip the lineat , Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Paz, 18 Şub 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.126,30
5. Guided tour at the Borghese Galleryat Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery, Paz, 10 Ara 2023 - Cmt, 7 Ara 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 2.252,50
6. Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Trackat Castel Sant’Angelo: Fast Track, Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Sal, 4 Haz 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 771,90
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sal, 12 Ara 2023 - Cmt, 7 Ara 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.926,00
8. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, Çar, 13 Ara 2023 - Çar, 27 Ara 2023
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.591,40
9. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Tours Rome , Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Cum, 6 Ara 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 806,40
10. St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb & Papal Crypts with Guideat St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb with Guide, Cmt, 9 Ara 2023 - Sal, 4 Haz 2024
Başlangıç fiyatı TL 1.706,20
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Dome
Enjoy the best view over Rome from Michelangelo's famous dome of the St. Peter's Basilica! You see St. Peter's Basilica and you avoid the long lines to the Vatican. Witness the mindblowing art inside the museums and of course the amazing Sistine Chapel and its breathtaking ceiling! This is a great way to start your day!
- Enjoy the view from the dome of St. Peter's Basilica
- Avoid the long lines to the Vatican
- Explore St. Peter's Basilica's beautiful interior
- Get a guided tour of the Vatican's highlights
- See the amazing Sistine Chapel
- Join a guided 4-hour tour
- Learn from your art historian guide
Explore the Entire Vatican & St. Peter's Dome
By Roman law, no building in Rome can be higher than the top of the Dome at St Peter's Basilica. Join a guided tour and see the city from the summit of Michelangelo's magnificent Dome. From here you can enjoy the views of the entire Vatican City and gardens.
Meet your guide, who is an art historian, in St. Peter's Square and stroll across the piazza into the Vatican City where your climb begins. There are 551 steep steps in total, which is a bit more than most wish to tackle on foot. We'll take the elevator part of the way up so that just 171 steps remain. Climb at a leisurely pace and enjoy the journey with frequent stops.
At the summit, you will take in the breathtaking 360 degree views of the Vatican City as it extends out into Rome and its seven hills.
Take a brief break before entering St. Peter's Basilica, which is an absolute triumph of art and architecture that is unmatched anywhere else in the world. This is where Bernini's sculptures and Michelangelo's art rise above holy papal tombs and the perceived necropolis of St. Peter himself.
Regroup at 11:30 AM for a 2 hour skip the line Vatican Museum tour covering what is arguably the most important art collection in the world, occupying more than 1,200 rooms.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, and no later than 48 hours, you will receive your e-ticket by email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Where does the tour start?
Meet your guide beneath the two arches on Via di Porta Angelica, just before the colonnade of pillars which run around St. Peter's Square. Your guide will be holding a red folder or a red umbrella.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. When in Rome Tours and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Why are my tickets over face value?
The price you pay per ticket includes the booking fees and reservation fee for the Vatican - for our local agent in Rome and for Ticmate.
If you queue up at the Vatican ticket office, the price is €20. In this case, you must wait to get in. Waiting time can exceed 2 hours.
Our tickets are skip-the-line priority entrance tickets so you will save a lot of time by avoiding queues at the Vatican box office and at the entrance!
We think that this is a smart solution for the travelers who would like to avoid the often very long queues and instead use the time more sensible.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Muhteşem: 4.1 – 10 yorum
Pietarin kirkko/kupoli ja Vatikaanin museot
"Todella hyvä kokonaisuus. Opas selkeä ja ammattitaitoinen."
"Unfortunately we had only half of the trip, because the Basilica was closed before noon. The guide Chiara was excellent perfect English, she knew a lot of details and took good care of us. Unfortunately we didn't see all of the museums with her. She succesfully guided us through an enormous crowd at the entrance."
En çok satan
Mobil fatura kabul edilir
Zaman kazanın - Kuyrukta beklemeyin
Süre: 4 saat
Upon arrival at the meeting address, all members of your party over the age of 12 or older must present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine - first and second dose), and the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit
- You have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
- Or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 8 AM
- St. Peter's Dome / Michelangelo's Cupola
- Comprehensive tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- Priority access to the Vatican
- Licensed Vatican tour guide
- Tour of the Vatican Museums
- Tour of the Sistine Chapel
- Professional art historian guide
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Dome
Largo del Colonnato 1 00193 Rom Italien
Rezervasyonunuzla ilgili yardıma mı ihtiyacınız var? Sorularınızı yanıtlamaktan memnuniyet duyacağız.